Your obligations when posting or uploading content
By submitting any content to us, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in that content or that you have permission from the owner and you have obtained the informed consent of any subjects of the images and that any subjects featured in any such images are at least 18 years of age at the time such material was created;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content has been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statutes, ordinates or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, of a sexual nature, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses; contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to compensate and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set out above or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
How we may use any content you submit
For any content that you submit, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, reproduce, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technologies throughout the world (whether in whole or in part, and whether cropped, adapted, altered or otherwise manipulated) without compensation to you.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
How we may use your details
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review or your stories, you agree that we, and any third party service providers, may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
We may be required to disclose and shall disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
Checkout assistant service
When you use our online stores, such as [www.timekeepers-ng.com], details of any products that you seek to purchase and your email address may be collected as you fill in the Checkout form. If you do not complete your purchase we may contact you using these details to offer our assistance (in case, for instance, you were experiencing technical difficulties) and allow you to finalise your purchase.
You can choose to stop receiving our Checkout Assistance emails at any time by following the link at the bottom of each assistance email.